Razer, the company that the world knows for its technologies developed for gamers, has launched a new headphone series. The new product, called Razer Opus, comes with active noise canceling technology.
Razer has launched new wireless headphones called Opus. Featuring THX-certified sound and advanced hybrid Active Noise Canceling, Razer Opus eliminates the noise problem. The product uses an advanced Hybrid Active Noise Canceling (ANC) system to cancel external noise.
Although it is important to filter out external noise, the quality of sound production is at the center of the job to provide better sound. With this in mind, Razer Opus has been subjected to hundreds of scientifically formulated tests and high sound standards to be THX Certified.
Razer Opus’s low weight and plush faux leather foam ear cushions and headband provide a comfortable and pressure-free fit for long-term use. While each battery charge lasts up to 25 hours with ANC on, Razer Opus claims to offer users a continuous, uninterrupted high-quality sound experience in a noisy environment.
With additional useful features such as the Quick Attention Mode to use when you need to hear the outside world and the optional 3.5mm analog input for maximum device compatibility, Razer Opus is one of the versatile and adaptable ANC headphones available.
RAZER OPUS SPECIFICATIONS:
- THX Certified – For clear voice and dialogue, distortion-free and excellent sound insulation
- Advanced ANC – Hybrid active noise cancellation with 4 dedicated ANC microphones
- Crafted for Comfort – Plush leather foam ear cushions and headband
- Opus Mobile App – THX compatible EQ presets, autotune and battery status
- Quick Attention Mode – To hear you around when you need it
- Auto Pause / Auto Play – For uninterrupted media playback
- Design on the Go – up to 25 hours of use with ANC open, 3.5 mm jack and carrying case
- Drivers: 2 x 40mm dynamic drivers
- Weight: 265g
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Microphone: 4 for Hybrid ANC, 2 for voice chat
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.2 and 3.5mm
- Codecs: AAC & APTX, 4.2, A2DP, AVRCP, HFP